Our on-site services includes
- Complete annual physicals and well women examinations
- Weekday Urgent Care
- Saturday Morning Urgent Care Clinic
- Referral coordination
- Minor office surgeries & biopsies
- Casting for fractures
- Laboratory (QUEST) www.quest.com
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) for asthma and emphysema
- Carotid Doppler Studies, Ultrasounds
- Rehabilitative services (AIRROSTI) www.airrosti.com
- Stat MRI and CT scans
- Ankle Brachial Index Test (ABI)
Our off-site care includes
- Hospital Care at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Nursing Home Care at Baywind Village, Regency Village, Regent Care of League City
- Long Term Acute Care at Cornerstone Hospital and Kindred Long Term Care Hospital
- Rapid Recovery at The Medical Resort Bay Area in Pasadena and Kindred's Rehabilitation Hospital in Clear Lake
Multi-lingual service are available
We have a multi lingual staff available to accomodate Spanish, Tagalog, Hindi and Telagu speaking patients. However, a translator is not always available and should not solely be relied upon.
The most effective way to refill a prescription is to have your pharmacist call our office for a refill. This procedure reduces the errors in refill information, and saves time for you, our staff and the pharmacist. Please allow 72 hours for any refill.
Narcotics are not refilled after office hours.